Accountant and Administrator
We are looking for an Accountant and Administrator to join our small, friendly, committed team and manage all aspects of GNBA’s finances. Previous training or experience is essential and knowledge of Sage would be preferable. This is a part-time post of 23 hours per week based at the GNBA office near Manchester City Centre. The main requirements of this role will be:
- To enter receipts and payments into the Sage accounting system with weekly/monthly bank reconciliation.
- To maintain any other statistical records that may be required for the completion of returns.
- Make returns to Companies House, Charity Commission and Customs and Revenue.
- Authorise monthly settlement of invoices and ensure payroll and pension contributions are processed correctly.
- Be responsible, under the Director, for office operational matters such as insurance, services/utilities, council taxes, telephone, heating, lighting etc.
- Generate and submit Gift Aid claims.
- Oversee the annual audit.
The successful candidate will be a committed Christian, fully support the aims of Good News Broadcasting Association and be determined to help GNBA steward its resources wisely.
Salary £25,000 – £40,000 pro rata, dependent on experience.
For further information about this vacancy please contact Tom Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter explaining how you could be an asset to the GNBA team to Tom Ward, GNBA, Unit 27 Wilsons Park, Monsall Road, Manchester M40 8WN.